Friday, January 21, 2011

Flex Friday's











Every other Friday is an off day at this command. It sounds like it's a good deal but we work 10-12 hour work days each day so a full week is actually 50-60 hour work week. Which isn't much fun. Last Monday we got the latest ultrasound of Rafe and I wanted to share some of the pictures with you guys. The doctor even wrote on one "Rafe Endicott I Love You Mommy XOXO" and then for the next one changed mommy to daddy. It was really nice. We seem to like our Dr. I made the mistake of wearing my Texas Longhorns hat into there and apparently he is from Texas so then we had stuff to talk about. It always is an awkward moment when people ask if I'm from Texas just because I wear Texas things and then I have to say no I'm actually from Indiana. Which is always a surprise to people. Oh well, just figured that I would share these pictures with you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Look at how cute Kim is! I love the ultra sound pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures.All looks well. I think that little guy looks like he could walk out. Mommy looks good too and of course daddy does to. Rafe's room looks good and ready for him to come and sleep in his new bed. Love, G'ma & G'pa D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!!! Can't wait to meet baby Rafe!!! Kim you look great..(Travis you're not to bad either!) lol I like the baby's room...He will be here before you know it...Thanks for sharing....We love you...Deb/Joe

    ReplyDelete