Sunday, January 16, 2011

California Snow







When trying to get out here we went through a hassle trying to avoid the snow that the Mid-West was accustomed to. Little did we know that when we reached the dessert we would not only encounter a week and a half of rain but that it would eventually lead to two days of snow. As you can see from the pictures we had about 2 inches of snow which is very not normal for this area. I even got a "2 Hour Delay" from work due to people around here not knowing how to drive around on the "snowy" roads. All it took was about half a day and most of the snow had melted away. Once I saw that the snow was coming down I ran out with the camera and started taking pictures. The days start out pretty cold (20-30's) and around noon it is around 50-ish. It's pretty comfortable so far but in the back of my mind I keep thinking of the heat the the summer with have in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment